An Asbestos Management Survey is the standard type of survey and would be undertaken if you were buying a premises or starting the process of ‘managing asbestos’.
An Asbestos Refurbishment and Demolition Survey would be conducted if your premises were being refurbished, altered or demolished. Also commissioned by trades/contractors who are legally required to have a survey completed before undertaking such works.
An Asbestos Re-inspection Survey is part of the asbestos management process and usually undertaken every 6 – 12 months. With information gathered used to updates asbestos report/register.
Stone Asbestos Ltd will test any suspect materials. This can be very cost effective on minor alterations or DIY projects.
An Asbestos Management Plan is a legal requirement for all workplaces built before the year 2000.
These will vary in complexity depending on premises, company size and types of asbestos identified. Our goal is to produce a comprehensive asbestos management plan that is to easy read, navigate and specific to the needs of each client.
Ongoing Asbestos Management Services
As part of our offering we also provide ongoing management services which include the following:
- Asbestos Re-inspection Surveys
- Updating of the Asbestos Register
- Free consulation and advice
- Priority services for new asbestos surveys and sampling
- Reduced pricing for new services
- Monthly payments for an annual service
- Working with clients to ensure compliance with current laws and regulations all year round
- Assist with the annual review of the Asbestos Management Plan
Provided to clients who want to concentrate on their business and maintain compliance with asbestos legislation. We take the stress and uncertainty out of managing asbestos.